Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Weekend in a Nutshell

This last weekend was Great:)

My Mom and Dad came down for a day. It was nice to see them.
My oldest is looking to buy a house and my parents went and looked through the one he wants. Steve likes to have Grandma's approval. (He got it, the house is cute.)

Mom liked that the house had a fish border in the living room. Steve says it will be the first thing to go. Fish are gross!

A few weeks ago my sister Jody told me that my camera was in need of an upgrade. I have not been able to get that off my mind for the last three weeks. So off I went to the store and came home with a really nice camera. Now everyone can enjoy more pictures of random odds and ends. NICE

We had tickets to go to the Spirit game in Sault Ste. Marie Canada. We rode on a Spirit charter bus. It was nice not to have to drive, so I could take pictures of everything! I took 165 pictures on our 11 hour trip, four hour bus ride each way. It was a nice arena, we had great seats and it was a good game. The Spirit lost 5 to 4. While I was there I even saw people that I knew from work.


Zamboni Cow






Fight









Then there was Easter!

Good food, family and nature. I could not find the Easter Bunny
but I found the deer.
Easter Poker (Yes Brethauer's
that is Mike Playing Poker!)







DEER


The Muylle Group






Everyone knows by now that I play Hockey every Monday night. Last week there was someone from the Bay City Times there, they took pictures and talked to several of the ladies about their experience.They did put an article in the paper however no pictures. (what were they thinking?) Anyway lets get to this week.

Monday I was so proud of myself I scored several times. I'm even making progress on the stopping. Then there is Jessica, second time out and she can hockey stop. (darn youngins)


This weekend is our hockey drafts for the Chicks with Sticks. I'm sooo excited!!!
Dawn and I better get on the same team or we may take each other out. Just joking!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Great postie! Love all the pics with your new camera! What a nice upgrade! I can't wait for our drafts. I'm sure we'll get on the same team, we're a ride share remember. ;) hehe. That darn Jessica and her hockey stopping already! It will take us months if not years to perfect, but we will get it! I'm glad you had a nice Easter and congrats to Steve on his house purchase! Exciting times!

Julie said...

WTG chicks w sticks! Hope the draft goes well. Look forward to seeing you guys play a REAL game. :-)
Congrats to Steve on the house. What an exciting moment in his life. Something he'll never forget.