Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Last game of the season

Tiffany played her last game of the season Monday. We were hoping that we would have four more games to play next weekend. However it is time for a little break. The score of the game was 6 to 3 (we lost). It was a good game our kids were just tired.

The best part of Monday would have to be ME playing hockey. I love it, I'm not so great but I can't get enough of it. I hope to have the whole stopping thing down soon. After I can stop I think I will do much better. Dawn scored twice, and did not biff it hard into the wall this week.
I had a friend that was there this week (Barb) and she went out on the ice with her skate guards on, that was hilarious! (For those of you that don't skate, when this happens, you fall.)

After my hockey event I went to watch my son Steven play hockey at 10:30. They lost 7 to 4. The other team had more players and they were much faster. They just rolled over our team.

I had one more cool event Monday but you will all have to wait and read later!!!

No comments: