Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BIG DEAL

OK, you all may think this is a strange blog, however it’s a BIG DEAL!

I’m a teeth person I notice teeth. I have always kept up on my children’s teeth; just put my teeth on the back burner.

About 6 months ago my Husband got a great job with full benefits, which means I can go to the Dentist with out taking anything way from the family. (It has been 7 long years and I’m scared!)
I have been having teeth pain and I thought I would have a mess in my mouth.

I called the dentist and got an appointment for May, that was the soonest they could get me in. I ask to be put on the cancellation list.
Yesterday with all the talk of a snowstorm, all the older people started to cancel their appointments. So I get a call saying is 9:15 am OK? YES I’ll be there!!

So here it is 9ish and I’m making myself sick.


It’s over, and I did great. No cavities, No damage done. They did have to num my mouth, cuz they had a lot of work to do.


It took one hour and 13 minutes!

Not bad at all:)



I even made another appointment.








Look at these pearly whites.








So there it is my BIG DEAL, a trip to the Dentist.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Bless your heart! Look at those fancy chompers! You must have some good ones to have not needed any major work after 7 years! I'm glad you made it through without stroking out from the nerves.

sherri and Adam said...

LOL cute post Jill. I'm in the same boat...HATE the dentist....UGH

~SHERRI B~

Jill said...

Thanks guys.
It was a tough day.
I won't wait that long ever again.

Julie said...

methinks one is having way too much fun with the camera! :-)
Need sunglasses around when you smile now. Looks like it feels s-o-o-o-o good.