Saturday, March 1, 2008

Taylor's Hockey Game


Part 3:
Taylor's game was @ 7:50. His team is not so bad either however they have lost a few more then Tiffany's team. Taylor is the Goalie and a great one if I may say so (cuz he is mine!). His game was busy for Mike and I, not so much for Taylor. Mike runs the clock and I run the score sheet. Taylor's team had 6 penalties and the other team had 13 penalties. (We won 7 to 1) I like to win but I hate having to write so much and keep track of who comes out of the penalty box and when. When it's all said and done, both children were happy!


Oh, I almost forgot, the goalie for the other team was my oldest sisters nephew. We have played hockey with him for years. His team has two goalies so I was able to get a close up from the score box.

No comments: