Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm it! I've been Tag.

I've been tagged. Not sure what I’m doing but I’ll give it a shot. If I have any interesting facts I’ll have to search deep, I really only have Hockey on the drain!

10 years ago— Not to sure what I was doing. I only had one child in hockey 10 years ago, wow that must have been easy to pull off. I was working at home. I ran an in home licensed childcare for 12 children. I think for Christmas that year we bought the children our German Shepard (Camille).

5 Things on my to do list today were:
1. Go to work.
2. Pick my kids up from school.
3. Balance checkbook.
4. Buy soup for supper.
5. NO HOCKEY today! So I’m going to watch TV!!!

Things I would do if I were suddenly a Billionaire:
I would not quit my job, and I don’t think my husband would either. We would take a long vacation with family and friends. We would get new cars. I would have a garage built for my parents and buy them new cars (my mom needs her Cadillac back). I would have a house built. I could go on and on!

3 of my bad habits:
1. My husband says my bad habit is always being right!
2. Being over organized
3. My newest bad habit is being late for work.

Jobs I've had:
1. Pawn shop (I don’t even know the name of the place)
2. The Tux shop
3. Fiesta hair and Tanning
4. Rite Aid
5. Home childcare
6. Saginaw Township schools
7. St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School (this is my current job.)

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I’m a very nervous person.
2. I am a beautician.
3. I have had a died plant in my house for two years. I can’t let it go it was my Grandpa’s!
4. I hate shopping. I don’t shop unless I really need something. (Or with my Mom)
5. I kill plants too Dawn. I also have one that is alive. I've had it since I’ve work at St. Liz I got it on my fist day there. I think Father Bill is the one keeping it alive!

I’ll have to TAG Joe cuz I don’t know anyone else that blogs! Sorry Joe!

No comments: