Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tailgating and Hockey


Part 4,5 & 6 of our busy weekend!

Today Tiffany had hockey @ 4:00. Her team has been very busy, so we decided to tailgate before their game. What a great idea, a little cold but we had a great time. The kids had a snowball fight and the parents ate and had drinks. This made our cheering section at the game very loud. (As the drinks were slowly slurped to the utmost enjoyment.)









While our team was out partying, the Papesh family was inside ice skating and I missed seeing my little Austin skating in his hockey gear. However I did get to snap a picture.





THE GAME!

Tiff's game went well. This was our second round playoff game for our Adray league. We needed to win to move on, and we did. Wooohooo!!! (The score was 3 to 1) Now we need to win our next game to go to the state playoff games. Yay!

Then my oldest had a game right after Tiffany's. The game started early so my son had to dress 3 minutes to make it on the ice on time (and he did). His game was a 2 to 2 tie. It's a no checking league and of course my son can't follow rules, so he got to sit in the penalty box.

So it looked like the weekend was coming to an end and we could go home and rest. Then to our surprise my son Taylor invited people over for some Guitar Hero III. So to the store I go, so I can feed four extra people. (which make me feel needed)

Finally At 10:00 everyone is gone and off to bed we go. What a great weekend!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like you had quite the hockey weekend! Victory Brews all around right?

Jill said...

Yes we did, I like them like that but they go to fast. You must have been reading when I was having computer problems. I couldn't get my post to let me type, so I posted and went back and did and edit from Tiff's computer. augh!

Dawn said...

TAG - You're it. See my blog for details.