Friday, March 28, 2008

Good Times in Troy

It started with some strange directions and we were off to the Somerset Mall. (Yes I don't know how to get to my own house, but somehow Amy and Dawn made it.)

As we started our day, we needed to do some serious "loving" at the Apple Store. So Dawn, Amy and I found a nice "Apple Mac Book" to give some lovein' to.



We walked around this beautiful mall for a short time before we headed off to lunch.













Can you say STEAK?









We ate lunch at Benihanas. It was great food as well as very entertaining.
After lunch we went back to the mall where we stayed until about 6:00. What a great time we had. We ate fancy chocolate, window shopped, went to the Build A Bear Store where Emily built a cute pink and white Bear, then watched Dawn and Emily try on everything in the Black and White store. Dawn made a purchase. Emily did not, but boy, she looked good!
























We tired Emily and Sarah(The Bear) right out!







8 comments:

Dawn said...

Great story telling of our trip! It was a lot of fun. I need to get me some more chocolate! YUM! Next spring definitely!

Cute about forgetting where your house is. I had forgotten that part.

Jill said...

Thank you Dawn, I had a great time and would do it again any time.
I fixed the pictures, some how they are not going where I put them. On the preview they look good then when I post they are messed up.

Julie said...

iHey great pics to accompany what sounds like a GREAT time with friends. Is that THE dress?! Looks pretty awesome to me. You do know I am speaking of the model of the dress, right?!

Amy said...

Jill,
Funny!! Awesome narrative accompanied with the pictures, a buddying author for sure! You did our trip justice, made it worth the wait! I love the pictures, especially the guy behind our cooker guy shoveling food in his mouth and Emily conked out in the car! Plus, Dawn and Emily trying on the clothing and accessories at the dress store! Cute! Thanks, I love it!! Amy

Joe said...

So, I had never heard of White House Black Market, so I looked it up on Wikipedia. I think it is a good thing that you took Dawn there, because after June she will be too old for that store :P

From Wikipedia...
"White House Black Market is a popular American fashion store targeting women from 18-30. White House Black Market is known for its sleek lines, and its focus on white, black, and other variants of the two colors."

Dawn said...

Julie, that isn't "the dress" but thanks anyways.

OMG AMY - I just noticed the food guy! LMAO! That is gross looking.

Joe - You are a butthead!

Look at you guys making me hijack Jill's comment section! Great job with the pics again Jill, love the one of Emily at WH/BM.

Jill said...

OK Dawn, thank you for hijacking, I'm always a little slow at the return comments.

However you will never be to old to shop at the Wt/Bk store.

Amy isn't Emily just so cute?

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.