Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On the Hunt!!!

I'm on vacation and things did not go as planned, we are unable to go to Traverse City.

So Tiffany and I decided to gather my sister Donna and her three children to go on a GEO cach.
If your unfamiliar with GEO caching, it is like a treasure hunt using your GPS.

Usually you find a box of some sort filled with little trinkets . You take something and then leave something . To our surprise we would not be taking or leaving anything today. Every GEO hunt we went on they were so tiny we could only sign the log and sometimes this was a challenge. Here are some samples of our troubles today.



Now Tiffany has be challenged, we must find all these little stinkers!!!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Fun fun!! You guys have Eagle Eyes or Bat Vision! Something extraordinary. We'll go looking for large things and for the life of me I can't find them. Thankfully Joe is persistent like Tiffany and usually finds them. I'd never find those "micros."

There is one in the Staples/Circuit City parking lot. You will have to try that one if you haven't already. I couldn't believe where they hid it, I would have never figured it out but SuperJoe did!

Amy said...

Sounds like fun! Maybe:)

Sorry about Traverse City, hope you are having a good week off anyways!

Jill said...

Dawn,
I like the challenge of the micro, but the little children don't like them at all. The new name for these little ones are "Nanos". (I think I spelled that right!)
Tiffany are having a great time. Today were are packing a lunch and pulling an all day hunt.

Amy,
Thank you! We are having a great time. We will be able to go up anytime.

Papesh, Bojo and Muylle should go on a couple hunts. You would be surprised at the fun you can have looking for a treasure!

Amy said...

Count me in, I would love to try it!! I'm always up for a challenge, I might not be a Super Joe, though:)

Dawn said...

Ok, but no bushwhacking for me. ;) I'm afraid a snake or other critter is going to get me. You and Joe can boldly go find those in the woods.

It would be fun to go on a group hunt. You guys would get sick of me though, I'm too impatient.

Julie said...

From reading the blog and knowing you girls, you've already found the treasure. The treasure is you wonderful friendship, right? But it is still fun to put on the Sherlock Holmes cap and tried to figure out a puzzle. No doubt you'd have a fun time with lots of giggles.
Hope you are getting lots of r & r on your week away Jill.