Saturday, July 5, 2008

Great weekend!

OK, for the Chicks with Sticks game, I was named MVP for the white team. As a gift they gave me 4 passes to the Saginaw Fireworks. They were awesome!! We were able to park on the Island, eat dinner and have the best view of the fireworks (for no cost at all). For those of you who do not get to see them here is a little view.

We also got a couple great new toys. One toy being a game that you play by tossing 2" washers into a box. Inside the box is a cup. 3 points if you make it in the cup, 1 if you get it in the box. I will not bore you with all the details, just wanted to give you a quick synopsis. The other toy is a 7" water trampoline to be used at my in-laws. I just thought I would share a few pics of the toys.
One amazing picture was the first one that as taken. Mike was taking a picture of Taylor and I with the new toy on the lake, while Tiffany and Uncle J were playing on land with the other new toy. Somehow he got both toys in one picture. No, that is not a halo over Tay's head, that is one of the washers that were being tossed that was captured!

He seems to think it is a great shot! I seem to think my @$$ is looking large!!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like great fun! That first pic is really cool! And for Lordy's sake your butt does not look big. But you are brave for posting a bathing suit pic. ;)

Amy said...

We we went to the Saginaw and Bay City fireworks. I thought the Bay City ones were best, but it could have been our location, too.

For Saginaw's fireworks we were by the Beans sign,not too close, hard to see the ones closer to the ground.

For Bay City's fireworks we were on the water in our boat within several yards of where they were being shot off.

All in all both were great fireworks!!!

Love the water trampoline!! Don't break any legs, necks, arms, etc!! Those things make me nervous:)

Jill said...

Thank you Dawn! I did not want the pictures put up, but my hubby said they needed to go on the blog. Cuz he took such great pictures.

Amy Tiff's first jump went wrong. She is ok, but it took her a while to jump again.
I love it though, It will be a lot of fun when more people are out there.

sherri and Adam said...

looks like fun...your butt don't look big, but I agree with Dawn..your brave posting a bathing suit pic...I don't think I'd want everyone seeing me in a suit, LOL!!!

We went to Frankenmuth fireworks, and Saginaw ones. I think Saginaws were GREAT!!!

Julie said...

Sure was a beautiful weather weekend to check out the fireworks and try out the new toys.
Ms. Houseplant here, watched all three nights of Bay City fireworks from our home (can't see all of them, but a lot). It was totally weird watching a bit on television and then look out the window and see that same. I love watching a Capital 4th on PBS! Nothing better than patriotic music and 1812 Overture and fireworks.

Jill said...

Julie,
It was a great weather weekend, your right on!!
We did get to much sun, but no bug bits.
Sherri, we have never been to the Frankenmuth fireworks. It is strange coming back to the post and seeing myself in that pic. It may have to come down soon!!

Lisa said...

Jill you did a great job with the fireworks. You dont have a big butt. Glad you had a great weekend. congrats on mvp.