Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourth of July Party @ the Muylle's

Every year for the last 7 years the Muylle side of the Family has a forth of July party.
It is a lot of fun there is fishing, swimming, boating, food, family, friends and fun. While almost friends, Mike and I don't invite any of our friends, however we should it is great.

Here is Mike, George, Amanda and Addison watching the commotion in the water.

I don't get many of these pictures any more!! Steve and Taylor playing a game!

Here is Tiffany and Karly showing off there mad boating skills.

We popped a hole in the trampoline so the group is helping fix it ,so they can get back out in the water.

They all made it out! From Left to Right :

Two boys we don't know, Courtney, Steve, Jessica, Tiffany, Mitchell resting, and last of all Taylor slowly getting on!

After a long day in the water everyone must lay down for cheese ball fight!
Finally the Fireworks begin, what a great show this year, every year it gets bigger and better. I think they lasted almost 40 minutes. (I will one day add video to you tube!)




11 comments:

Jill said...

Dawn here are a few words to go with the pictures that you could see!!
How funny was that!

Dawn said...

That was certainly strange! The commentary adds a lot to it though! Glad you all had a great time!

sherri and Adam said...

Great pics...looks like it was lots of fun!!!

Amy said...

After reading Dawn's comment I waited and waited to see the pictures of your party!! Looks like everyone had a great time! The fireworks look awesome!

Does anyone ever notice that we all end our sentences with an exclamation mark now? huh?

Jill said...

Dawn that was strange. It is possible that I posted and the edited ans saved as a draft.

Amy,
I did notice that we all end our sentences with an exclamation mark. I'm a follower and I'm not good in English so I'm safe with the exclamation mark.

Thank you Sherri, we did have a great time. I love to take a lot of pictures that way I'm sure to get a couple good pictures out of the group.

Dawn said...

I am simply using my exclamation points to show my excitement. (declarative)

Oh yes I really am!!!!!! (exclamatory)

Is that okay Amy? (interrogative)

Now everyone must say, Dawn is the greatest. (imperative) (I really wanted to end this with an exclamation point) ;)

Amy said...

Bite me, Dawn:)!!!!

For someone whom declares they can't teach English, you sure know alot about it!

Dawn said...

Eh, some things you just don't forget. ;) I'm telling the truth I can't teach English.

Look at us hijacking poor Jill's comment section again! She is going to start approving comments before posting them. Ahem...delete our nonsense. ;)

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

OK ladies lets get along!!!!!!!

Julie said...

How can someone have a fourth of July party when it wasn't the fourth of July?
Another example of great photography once again by Jill but it helps to have great subjects and beautiful weather. WTG Jill!