Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Putting on a good front!

Life is not treating me so swell lately.
It seems when I’m stressed one thing after the other falls a part.
I won’t bore you with all of the details, but I will share a few.

1. I have been having this pain in my hip for few weeks now. I have been taking a lot of medication to help. It seems all this medication is having some side effects. I come home everyday from work and sleep.

2. Do to all my sleeping, house work is building up and I’m just behind in everything.

3. I decided to ask for help. I like to blog and really want to blog about everything. So I ask Mike to help me with the Forth party write up. (No help!)
(Now I’m really behind.)
I now had to blog about the party, the building, softball, and a family gathering. (Just this is enough to stress me out!)

4. So I ask my sister Donna to help me out with the blog. (She comes through) She planned on coming over after I got out of work. So I decided to remove the pictures from my camera and upload them onto photo bucket, so we could make a slide show. Seems during this process I deleted all of the softball pictures. (More stress) I had some great pictures.

5. I had a Doctors appointment today to see what is going on the my sometimes painful, sometimes sleeping leg and hip. I came home and had a little time before I had to leave and fell asleep, missed my appointment. Now I can’t get in until next Thursday!

So here is one of my big solutions blog is going to get the shaft, with a boring write up. I’m going to stay up late, clean my house and then chill out on the couch.

I’m so upset about the softball pics I could cry.

Softball up date:

Sod farm fell apart Sunday and lost our first Game. Season is over.

We plan to play Fall Ball. I’m looking for a new Fall Sponsor!! Wish me luck with that!

Steven’s softball team has lost every game this season. Sunday they really needed to lose there first game. The whole team had plans, most of the team was going to the Kid Rock concert, one had a baby shower, Steve was still helping out with the last touches on the building project.
They WON the first game by forfeit.
The Kid Rock group decided to leave a little late to play game two. (I think they really planned on losing, after all they had never won) I was needed for this game, and it went well.
WE WON.
Now for game three and a possible Championship.
For this game we would be missing some players. We ask my Hubby, and three girls from Heritage to help. Low and behold we took home the trophy.
What a great time!
Sorry NO pictures:(

As for my family gathering. This was with the Beebe side (My Mother’s side.). My cousin Steven is in town from California. He and his wife own a producing company, which keeps them busy and we don’t get to see the vary often. However after a long day of softball we were late and I’m sure missed all the fun. It was still fun to catch up with the Family.

Talk about stress my Steven didn’t go with us, he was sick for to much sun. So he stayed home and watched my parents dog.
Mom and Dad should have left about 5:00 or so to get to my uncle house on time. However my sister’s truck had a dead battery and was blocking in there van. Needless to say we all got to my Uncle’s house about 7ish.


Storm on the way to family gathering!

Steven and his wife Brianna

Spitting duck!

Left to right:
Dad, Mom Uncle Raymond, & Aunt Shirley

Glad to get through one more busy weekend!

House work here I come!!!!

7 comments:

sherri and Adam said...

post is great....thanks for the catch up. Hope the hip feels better soon. Sorry you lost some softball pics, but you've got some memories I am sure. Maybe someone else snapped some you can steal!?!?

Dawn said...

Jill - sorry life is all hum bum at the moment. When it rains it pours it seems. That really bites about your hip. You'll be running like Grandpa Paul in fall ball and you're not even close to anywhere near 60. :P Hope things turn around for you soon.

Jill said...

Thank you ladies!
I'm waking up to clean house, and that feels great.
Tonight I'm going to try and catch up on grocery shopping, the kids seem to think we need food.
I'll be on track in know time at all!!!
I'm sure the hip will be fine.

Lisa said...

wow jill.You need to get the recruits in to help you out. One can not do all alone. I am sorry about your hip. Have they tried to give you a courtizone shot? I hope you are feeling better soon. Glad you got to visit with the relatives. Always nice to see family that you havent seen in a while. Congrats to steve. I think you must have been the good luck charm.

Amy said...

Jill, Jill, Jill - why is it that us girls feel like we have to do it all? Please, please make sure you ask for your friends for help!! We are here too!

I hope you find out why your hip is bothering you.

Take care!

Julie said...

Did tubing down the river chill out the hip problem??? If so, I suggest you go again, just to make sure you are cured.

Jill said...

Lisa no shot, I hope I will not need a poke. I'll be fine. It really is great to spend time with the family!

Amy
We feel this way, because if we want it done right we do it our selves!

Julie
Not sure if tubing did it but it a little better. I think it was the great bed in the guest room at my mom's.