Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Softball

Sunday we had our last softball game before the playoff tournament.
We were short several players, so we had my son Steve and his girl friend Jessica come and help us out.

Come to find out the other team did not have enough players either and had to forfeit the game. Nice easy win for the Sod Farm!

Thought I would post the schedule for next weekend for those that were not at the game.





By the way, does anyone know how I got everything underlined? How do I remove it? (Boy am I having issues!!)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for posting the schedule! Hope we can finally bring home that trophy. ;)

Speaking of blog issues. On my google reader I can see your new 4th post but not on your actually page. It's weird. Anyways, I'll comment here. Looks like a great time. And how cute is your great niece in that festive swimsuit? She is so adorable!

Jill said...

I haven't posted that yet, just saved as draft. I didn't have any time to write, so I just added pics at home. I thought I might be able to add to it later. Strange that you can see it!

I added that schedule with you in mind! I hope we can win as well!

Dawn said...

Wow isn't that weird? I didn't know that would happen with google reader. Yeah, I have the head's up.

You guys will have to bring us a victory! We have Tommy's hockey party on Sunday and so we have to do the social networking. It's official, Tommy is trying for Bay City Mite A Select travel. We'll see how it goes.

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting the schedule. Shane is in a tournament but I hope I can make 1 of the games.

Jill said...

This is not cool! We need to take a head count of who is going to be at the game. I have a party at 5:00!

Dawn said...

Oh this season! I tell ya!

Yet we all want to play fall ball still when school and kid hockey start up again? ;)