Friday, April 3, 2009

CONFETTI

Well this is what I have been waiting for, for the last three days!

My dog finally took a dump!!

Yes, that is poop again. (I have noticed that I photograph poop a lot. I'll try and stop that soon!)

But any ways, Tuesday night after I got home from a 13 hour work day. I emptied my pants pockets and put the contents on the drier. (2 twenty dollar bills, 1 five dollar bill, several 1's, 1 Subway gift card and 1 petty cash receipt worth $39.67 from Walmart.)
When I woke up in the morning I found the subway card on the floor. I thought for a minute, thinking that maybe I put the money somewhere else. I just knew I had put it all on the drier. As soon as I picked up the card one of my dogs put her head down, like I was going to yell at her. I looked everywhere for the money and I could not find it.
My dog has been known to eat underwear so I knew she ate my money. All I could do is wait.

Today it happened, Camille pooped my money! Thought for sure it would come out whole but all I got was confetti.

What a bummer!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Jill, that's pitiful. What a bummer you couldn't save your money. Stupid dog!

Julie said...

Oh, I thought you said you had a $50.00 bill. Are you sure you can't save some of it? I've been told if you take torn money to the bank - if you can salvage the serial numbers, they will give you a new bill. I know UCK job but if you need the $.

Unknown said...

What? I thought I was seeing things! You have a very talented dog that can poop money:) Was it all the money? Maybe later he will poop a whole twenty:)

I would have been so upset that my money was gone! The confetti too little to tape together?

Jill said...

Ok this needs an update!!!!