Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our trip to the Dow Diamond

Saturday my sister Jody bought everyone in the family tickets to go and watch the Loons play ball. Well it rained all day and the game was canceled. We still had a great time. We were suppose to sit in one of the piers however they up graded our tickets to a suite. So we had a warm dry place to visit with the family. It is always just a great time when we get altogether.
By all I mean:
Jody, Harry, Audrey, Amanda, George, Addison, Jayden, Donna, Roy, Lil Roy, Megan, Amelia, Mom, Dad, Brian (My brother- in-law, Jan's X-husband), Tim (Friend), Dominik, Destiny, Mike, Taylor, Tiffany, Steven, Jessica, Leah (Friend) and myself. We were only missing Jan, Terry and Elden.

What a great gathering! Thank you Jody!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time despite the rain and no game? Was there a game? I see no pictures. Did you guys just go and hang in the suite for a while?

Jill said...

Amy,
You must have posted your comment while I was posting this blog how weird.
We did just hang out. They will give us ticket to another game. We did have a great time.

Unknown said...

Sounds and looks like it! I've yet to go to a Loon's game! Must do that this summer:)

Julie said...

Upgraded to a suite - how nice! Looked like the family knows how to have fun even if the event is postponed.

Jill said...

Julie,
I think any time we can get together is great.

Amy,
You must go to a game it's a nice ball park and fun.