Monday, May 5, 2008

Life With The Muylle's

Here is a quickie to catch everyone up!



We have been so busy I've had little time to breath! Things at work should start to settle down and the summer planning will soon begin.

At home, I'm done spring-cleaning in the house. Now, off to the garage. Tiff had a one day garage sale and earned $80.00. She will have another one next weekend. (Then I will finish the darn cleaning!)



I had my second Bay City hockey game last Monday and we WON, I only had one goal scored on me because my defense was amazing. Jessica scored her first goal and got an assist, as well.

The children's hockey season is going great too, both children are enjoying spring league.



My oldest son Steven finally moved into his new house. I put up new wallpaper boarders in two rooms and it is starting to look like a home. Jessica also got to mow the lawn Friday. (Thanks to Julie, for the lawn mower donation!) I think they are even having fun with the necessary work around the house.



Tonight is my third hockey game in BC. I will play the blue team, with Dawn and Pink laces on it. I heard they are trying to sabotage our plan to cover Pink laces! It sounds as if there may be some laces being swapped on the blue team. (We will have to keep our eyes open for the real Pink laces!)

It should be an interesting game. Game time is 8:30 in Bay City, hope to see some of our readers out there cheering us on!



To be continued...........

5 comments:

Amy said...

Jill,
Good post!:) It's also about time!!! What are you sooo busy doing, anyways:) Good luck tonight, may you take down, Dawn. Hehe!!!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Oh no you didn't Amy! Don't start something you can't finish!

Good game tonight Jill ~ Jane Gretzsky, and Nicolette Lidstrom were especially amazing. ;) *@#!* Barnett! hehe.

Jill said...

What a good time!
We need to video tape the games, so I know what goes on. I don't remember half the stuff people talk about after the games.

Amy said...

Jill,
You think Dawn liked my post:) I like to start stuff, huh! Hehe! You both played so well!! It was fun to watch!