Monday, May 5, 2008

The BIG Jill & Dawn Smack Down!!!!!!!

I'm not one to talk smack, but boy did I dish it out today. I made myself sick thinking "now my team has to win", because of my big mouth.
Of course to make it worse, I got scored on first. (Darn Pink laces!!)




Then Jessica did it again, she scored our first goal and even lifted the puck. This is the second game in a row she scored the first goal and got an assist.



It was a close game. Both of our teams have great players, which makes it fun.


The final score!!!!

6 comments:

sherri and Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

OK, I think the only one I know, that is on the computer at 5:14am would be Dawn!!!! Why the delete????

Dawn said...

Actually, it wasn't me Jill. I was bad and snoozed until 6:10. I could not wake up this morning. I need to try melatonin on game nights, I can't sleep afterwards. A few girls on my team swear by it.

I can't believe you made yourself sick before the game. Cathy said she was nervous too. It's just a game Focker. LOL. Remember Meet the Parents?

That darn Jessica! She's a killer!

If I could just learn to shoot...(shaking my head) Oh well, I thought we played well against you guys. It was definitely a good game.

(Bad me posting from work)

Jill said...

Thats the second deleted comment I've had in two days. Whats up?

I can't sleep after the games either. Which could be a good thing, my house work gets done.

Taylor loves that Movie. We own it and Taylor says the words, before they speek. (It's sad!)

I think you did a great job out there. As for your shots, they scare me.

Dawn said...

Hey, I was the delete on the other thread. I had a mistake in there that needed fixing so I just made a new comment.

As for my shots...You should be scared!!!!

Ok, I promise that is my last pot shot until our next game. ;) haha

Julie said...

One would wonder with all the fun you girls are having that maybe one should think about joining the league. NOT!!! But look forward to the rematch on June 2nd.