Friday, June 25, 2010

Country Music Fest here we come. (bummer it's on family bowling day!)

We ended up all going to the Fest together. We checked out the car show and the crafts as a family and then Taylor and Mike left Tiffany and I at the Island and went bowling.
Tiffany and I met up with Steve and Jessica to see the concert. It was a great day for an outside concert, however after 5 hours in direct sunlight we had enough of the concert and left before the end.







We walk about half way home and then had Mike come and pick us up.
When I got home, Mike calls me into the bathroom to show me his arm.




What a mess. He caught poison oak over a week ago and it was not going away. Come to find out that he got a secondary infection and it turned into cellulitis. The poison oak was between his fingers and the secondary infection started to travel from his hand and up his arm. All I know is that he felt horrible and he is driving me nuts with his boredom. He has been unable to work since Monday and he is not to exert himself (which means lay on the couch and do nothing!).

All I can say is Lord help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ugh and ouch!!! That looked nasty.

Dawn said...

Lord help you...how is the patient looking for the ballgame on Sunday? His beloved pitching arm! Arg!! Of course he could be missing digits and he'd still try and play. Hope he doesn't drive you too crazy.

Unknown said...

Crazy Mike! Glad he is better. I think Dennis would drive me batty too if he was home for a week!

Brandon said...

Dang that looked bad1!!!!!! ouch