Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Mouse

Wednesday I came home from work, to have Mike tell me Talyor thinks he has a mouse in his room. We have a rule about not eating in any room other then the kitchen. Taylor thinks this rule does not apply to him. So lets just say there was a lot of trash up stairs and most of it was food products. So we set a trap.

Moments later Tiffany is in her room and says "mom I think there is something in here!". So I go in her room to find a critter has eaten her Christmas candy. I clean up her room and continue on with reading my book.

It took about 2 minutes before Tiffany is freaking out. "Mom It's on my desk, it's brown, It's huge!" I yell for Mike, and go to calm Tiffany down. As I sit on her bed next to her, she see it again.
(This next step will not surprise anyone who knows me!)

I ask her if she has her camera. I run to the kitchen and get a spoonful of peanut butter, a paper plate, and sat it on her desk. Then we wait.......







Well as you can see she had a mouse. It was brown, but not huge. She named it Fred. She fell in love with the little guy. So guess what happened next. Dad set a trap and killed Fred before Tiffany even got into the bathroom, and she is NOT happy with DAD!!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh gross...but a good blog posting. I enjoyed you telling the story at lunch yesterday. Love all the pictures. I can't believe you had the composure to get pictures. I'd be heading for the hills. Don't like mice, don't like mice, don't like mice!!!

Julie said...

I can't believe the pictures!!!! And poor Tiffany - should have never named the mouse. Hopefully there isn't a Fanny Mouse in your house.

Unknown said...

Holy cow!! I hate mice, definitely wouldn't be taking pictures either!! But, so glad you take these pictures!!:)

Glad Mike got him, too bad Tiffany!!

Jill said...

Thanks gals. I sure hope we don't see anymore. I have had my share of mice.

Julie said...

I love the new blog look. WOW! Very rich looking colors. Brings out the best in your very handsome looking family.

Jill said...

Thanks Julie:)