Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playing at work

Today I took the children to Green Point Nature Center in Saginaw. Oh my, was it fun. The Rangers taught the children to fish and helped the children when they caught a fish.
Anyone that knows me, knows that I would fish any day of the week. (I love it)

I like to also teach others to fish and truly just enjoy watching them learn and have fun.

My little buddy Austin is my work in progress. I have been trying to teach him to cast and wind with NO help. It is hard to see him struggle, but when he gets it, I know he will be so proud of himself. Well here is a proud moment for me. I just come to tears typing, I just love this kid!!!

Check out the pictures at the Little Bloomers blog.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

OMG!! That was so awesome! Thank you so much for all you do for him. He is so Blessed, well we all are to have you in our life.

Gotta go check the pics now.

Joe said...

Thanks for sharing, and thanks for everything you do for him... He did that just like a little pro...

Jill said...

Thank you JoDa, however I fell like I'm the blessed one.

Unknown said...

Looks like alot of fun!! The kids are lucky to have you, you guys do so many fun things!!

Great job with Austin!! You are such a great teacher!!