Sunday, June 14, 2009

Graduation Party

The Big day has come and gone. Boy what a great day it turned out to be. I was so stressed about everything. In the end it was all just fine.
I figured we would have about 57 guests, in the end we had 87.
Taylor did well greeting all his guests and my whole family was so helpful, with the exception of my sister Janette who did not come. My Brother in-law Brian was a great help also, he helped take down the tents ,did a lot of the heavy lifting and stayed the latest. A Big thank you to my friend Lisa and her family who helped with the food clean up and Lisa did all of the dishes.

I also need to thank all the people that loaned me things so I could have the party.
Julie for the tables, chairs and coolers.
Amy for the tables, chairs, cooler and dish to pass (that was great).
Angie for the chairs
Papesh family for the table, cooler, table covering and salt and pepper.
Jeremie for his chairs and trailer.
My in-laws for the awesome yard and beer.
My mom for so much stuff I can not name.

The day was over so fast I forgot to take pictures so here is all the pictures I have. If anyone got pictures of Lupe up side down please send them to me.







5 comments:

Dawn said...

It was a great party! All your hard work paid off. I just wish I would have seen Lupe's crash heard round the world. Good ole Lupe always the life of the party. Love the picture with her and her doggie friends. ;)

Julie said...

I agree with Dawn it was a GREAT party. Did you notice ....you ALMOST have a decent picture of Michael. :-)

Unknown said...

I wished we could have come!!!

Sounds like you had a great party, a nice turnout, and good food! Good job, Jill!!

2 down and 1 more to go:)

Salt and pepper? Did they lend you the ones I got them??:)

Jill said...

Dawn I'm glad you came, and Lupe's crash was the best!

Julie I did see Mike looking normal.

Amy you help out so much even if you could not make it. Thank you so much.
They lent me the ones from Tommy and Ashley's party.

Thanks Ladies

Unknown said...

Oh, I was gonna be upset if Joe lent out the brand new spiffy/grinder salt and pepper shakers I got him!!!j/k

I wish I could have done more, but I look forward to Tiffany's party:)