Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I need to up date a little.
It was Amy's Birthday on Saturday, she turned 30 years old (HA HA). Anyways so we went to birthday dinner at the Olive Garden. Some of us were thinking and it dawned on us that they don't do a birthday hat.

So I thought I would make one, and here she is sporting her B-Day hat.
So Tiff is a little upset with Amy and Joe. She thinks they should have wore their hats the whole time at the restaurant. Then she said for her birthday she would wear her hat the whole time. (we will see about that!)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute hat! Glad you got a nice pic of her. My pic was a bit off. She'll like that one better.

Tiffany is a great sport btw! Darts to Amy and Joe.

Sue's lobster head is next.

Unknown said...

OMG, that is horrible! You girls just wait! Your time is coming:) and Tiffany's! I can't wait!

Julie said...

You wear your birthday hat very well Amy! What a great smile.